HISTORY OF GRAPHENE INSTITUTE
The Graphene Institute was established in December 2019 by a group of scientists, researchers and engineers of the National Research University “Moscow Power Engineering Institute” and the Corporate Power Industry University on the basis of scientific developments of several laboratories of these universities.
STRUCTURE OF THE INSTITUTE
The Institute includes three divisions: research, production, marketing and sales. The research department includes several scientific laboratories, in particular: Nanoenergy and functional nanomaterials, Thermal processes in nanostructures, Diagnostics of nanomaterials and nanocomponents.
FUNDING OF THE INSTITUTE
The Institute is funded by private investments, sales of graphene and graphene products.
ADMINISTRATION OF THE INSTITUTE
Corresp. Member of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Prof. Evgeny V. Ametistov
Scientific Division: Ph.D., Prof. Alexander S. Dmitriev
Production Division: Vyacheslav V. Mikhailov
Marketing and Sales Division: Dmitry A. Kolganov
PUBLICATIONS AND PATENTS OF THE INSTITUTE
2. A.S.Dmitriev. Thermal processes in nanostructures. Moscow, MPEI. 2012. 302 p. (in Russian)
3. V.Yu.Naumenko, T.A.Alekseev, A.S.Dmitriev. Nanotechnologies in medicine. Moscow, MPEI. 2012. 199 pp. (in Russian)
4. A.S.Dmitriev, I.A.Mikhailova. Physicochemistryof nanostructures. Moscow, MPEI Publishing House. 2013. 238 pp. (in Russian)
5. A.S.Dmitriev. Thermophysical problems of nanoenergy: new working bodies and components. Power Industry of Tatarstan. No.2. 2013. pp. 10-27 (in Russian)
6. A. S. Dmitriev. Introduction to Nanothermophysics. BINOM Publishing House. 2015. 792 pp. (in Russian)
7. A.V.Bukharov, A.S.Dmitriev. Cryogenic corpuscular targets in energy industry. MPEI Publishing House. 2014. 236 pp. (in Russian)
8. A.S.Dmitriev, P.G.Makarov. On the evaporation of liquid from droplets of colloidal solutions of SiO2 and Fe2O3 nanoparticles. Colloidal Journal, No.2, 2015, pp. 144-151 (in Russian)
9. A.S.Dmitriev, P.G.Makarov, M.Elbuz. On the new regime of bubble boiling in mesostructures of microspheres (the effect of jumping bubbles). Letters to the Journal of Technical Physics (in Russian)
10. M.A. El Bouz, A.S. Dmitriev, P.G. Makarov. A new regime of nucleate boiling in microsphere mesostructures: Jumping pool boiling. Technical Physics Letters, March 2015, Volume 41, Issue 3, pp. 288-290.
11. A.S. Dmitriev, P.G. Makarov. Optical Methods for Studying the Drying Dynamics of Fe2O3 Nanocolloid Droplets Depending on Variation of Substrate Temperature. Applied Mechanics and Materials (Volumes 789-790), 2015, pp. 33-37
12. A.S.Romashevsky, S.I.Ashitkov, A.S.Dmitriev. Formation of ordered nano-and mesostructures in silicon under a single exposure to a femtosecond laser pulse in various external media. Letters to the Journal of Technical Physics, 2016, volume 42, issue 15, pp. 78-85 (in Russian)
13. A. Romashevsky, M.B. Agranat, A.S. Dmitriev. Thermal Training of Functional Surfaces Fabricated with Femtosecond Laser Pulses. High Temperature, 2016, Vol. 54, No. 3, pp. 461–465
14. A. Romashevskiy, S.I. Ashitkov, A.S. Dmitriev. Formation of ordered nano- and mesostructures in silicon irradiated with a single femtosecond laser pulse in different environment. Technical Physics Letters, August 2016, Volume 42, Issue 8, pp. 810–813
15. A.S. Dmitriev, A.R. Valeev. Graphene nanocomposites as thermal interface materials for cooling energy devices. J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 891. 012359. 2017.
16. S.A. Alekseev, A.A. Dmitriev, A.S. Dmitriev, P.G. Makarov, I.A. Mikhailova. Functional energy nanocomposites surfaces based on mesoscopic microspheres, polymers and graphene flakes. IOP Conf. Series: Journal of Physics: Conf. Series. 891. 012361. 2017.
17. D.D. Babenko, A.S. Dmitriev, P.G. Makarov and I.A. Mikhailova. On thermophysical effects on the surface of functional nanostructured materials obtained with the application of femtosecond laser pulses. IOP Conf. Series: Journal of Physics: Conf. Series. 891. 012360. 2017.
18. Alex. A. Dmitriev, Alex. S. Dmitriev, Petr Makarov, Inna Mikhailova. New nanocomposite surfaces and thermal interface materials based on mesoscopic microspheres, polymers and graphene flakes. AIP Conference Proceedings. 1957, 020003. 2018.
19. A.A. Dmitriev, A.S. Dmitriev, I. Mikhailova. New Nanocomposite Thermal Interface Materials Based on Graphene Flakes, Mesoscopic Microspheres and Polymers. MATEC Web of Conferences 207, 04002 (2018), ICMMPM 2018
20. A.S.Dmitriev. Energy in future. Promising technologies. Chrestomathy. Moscow, MPEI Publishing House, 2018, 123 pp. Ed. by A.V.Dedov (in Russian)
21. D.D. Babenko, A.S. Dmitriev, V.V. Mikhailov, I.A. Mikhailova. Physical features of Leidenfrost effect on the surface of a graphene nanocomposite for the problems of thermal and nuclear energy. IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 447 (2018) 012044 doi:10.1088/1757-899X/447/1/012044
22. A.S. Dmitriev, I.A. Mikhailova, A.S. Romanov. Evaporation, boiling and Leidenfrost effect on new surfaces of thermal interface materials based on monodisperse microspheres and carbon micro-nanocomponents. 6th Micro and Nano Flows Conference 2018.
23. A.S. Dmitriev. Hybrid Graphene Nanocomposites: Thermal Interface Materials and Functional Energy Materials In: Graphene Production and Application// Ed. Prof. Sadia Ameen. 2019. InTechOpen. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5772/intechopen.89631.
24. A.S.Dmitriev, A.V.Klimenko. Conversion of solar radiation into steam – new opportunities based on nanomaterials (review). Thermoenergetics, 2020, No.2, pp. 1-16 (in Russian)
25. V.V.Vysotsky, A.S.Dmitriev, I.A.Mikhailova, K.F.Chernyshova, O.V.Suvorova, A.A.Revina. Graphene nanoflakes and hybrid nanocomposites with gold and silver nanoparticles – optical and thermal properties. Proceedings of the Academy of Sciences. Chemical Series, 2020, No.1, pp. 33-42 (in Russian)
26. V.V.Vysotsky, A.S.Dmitriev, I.A.Mikhailova, K.F.Chernyshova, O.V.Souvorova, A.A.Revina. Graphene nanoflakes and hybrid nanocomposites with gold and silver nanoparticles: optical and thermal properties. Russian Chemical Bulletin. volume 69, pages 32–42 (2020).
27. A.S. Dmitriev. Thermophysical Problems of Nano Power Engineering. Part 1. 2010, vol. 57, no 12, pp. 13-22, Part 2. 2011, v. 58, No 4, pp. 301-309.
28. D.D. Babenko, A.S. Dmitriev. Optical methods for droplets evaporation on graphene nanocomposite surfaces. J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 1421 012063 2019.
29. A.S. Dmitriev, N.F. Ivlev, P.G. Makarov. Evaporation rate management via using substrates with graphene nanoflakes coating. Materials Science Forum. V. 992. 2020. Pp. 802-808.
30. Power industry of the future. “Economics and management in the modern electric power industry“, Manual for managers. Ed. by E.V.Ametistov, A.Yu.Sharova. Moscow. NP “CTSCenter UES”, 2019, 726 p., p. 653-706 (in Russian)
31. D.D. Babenko, A.S. Dmitriev, I.A. Mikhailova. Thermohydrodynamic processes of droplet evaporation and boiling on functional nanomaterials surfaces. J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 2020. 1565. 012010.
32. A.S.Dmitriev. On a new mechanism of heat transfer and generation of the vapor phase in the contact of a liquid with an overheated solid. III International Conference “Modern Problems of Thermophysics and Power Engineering”. Russia, Moscow. October 19-23, 2020. MPEI. pp. 89-91 (in Russian)
33. A.S.Dmitriev, I.A.Mikhailova. Features of heating and steam generation by graphene flakes under the influence of concentrated solar radiation. III International Conference “Modern Problems of Thermophysics and Power Engineering”. Russia, Moscow. October 19-23, 2020. MPEI. pp. 93-94 (in Russian)
34. D.D.Babenko, A.A.Dmitriev, A.S.Dmitriev, I.A.Mikhailova. Thermophysical parameters of hybrid thermal interface graphene nanocomposites. III International Conference “Modern Problems of Thermophysics and Power Engineering”. Russia, Moscow. October 19-23, 2020. MPEI. pp. 378-380 (in Russian)
35. S.A.Alekseev, E.V.Ametistov, A.S.Dmitriev, V.V.Mikhailov, I.A.Mikhailova, Yu.V.Tsypulev. Development of heating elements based on hybrid graphene nanocomposites: technologies and efficiency. III International Conference “Modern Problems of Thermophysics and Power Engineering”. Russia, Moscow. October 19-23, 2020. MPEI. p. 16-17 (in Russian)
36. A.S.Dmitriev. Criteria for the efficiency of conversion of solar radiation into steam in solar thermal energy. III International Conference “Modern Problems of Thermophysics and Power Engineering” Russia, Moscow . October 19-23, 2020. MPEI. pp. 91-92 (in Russian)
37. D.D. Babenko, A.A. Dmitriev, A.S. Dmitriev, I.A. Mikhailova. Thermophysical parameters of hybrid thermal interface graphene nanocomposites. J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 2020. 1683.
38. E.V.Ametistov. Graphene changes everything. Expert, No.21, 2021 (in Russian)
Surface disinfection device. Patent No. 2 738 856 RU